4801 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
Through a public/private partnership with the Kansas City Public Library, Copaken Brooks joined with Highwoods Properties to develop this mixed-use project which opened in November 2004. The project includes a 50,000 sf public library, a 284,000 sf office tower, 8,000 sf of retail, and a 1,290 car below-grade parking deck. Major tenants include Husch Blackwell Sanders, RSM US LLP, and George K. Baum.
- Current Availabilities:
- Suite 230 – 2,788 RSF
- Suite 450 – 25,861 RSF (Full Floor)
- Conveniently located at the corner of Ward Parkway and Brookside Boulevard.
- Chipotle, The Mixx and Yogurtini are located on-site with numerous restaurants and hotels just a short walk from the building.
- Generous amount of covered parking located on-site with direct access to the building.
- Virtually column free office space with ugraded finishes throughout the building.
- 24 hour access to the building.
- Unobstructed views of the Country Club Plaza and surrounding areas.
- Plaza Library located on the ground floor with tenants having access to its 350 seat auditorium or 100 seat meeting rooms via prior reservation through the Library.