With nearly 15 years of experience, Erin is committed to building and sustaining Copaken Brooks’ strong retail presence in the Kansas City market and beyond by providing superior service to clients in all transactions. She joined Copaken Brooks in 2015 and is responsible for the firm’s retail leasing and sales. She brings a strategic, business-oriented focus to her role, striving to achieve the right and best deal in every scenario.
Erin has extensive experience representing landlords and tenants in retail sales and leasing transactions, and has also spent considerable time as an in-house landlord representative managing all aspects of a commercial real estate portfolio. In addition to leasing, sales, and acquisitions, her background includes asset management as well as development strategy and coordination. This has provided her with an intimate understanding of the ‘owner’s mentality’ and gives her a unique perspective in advising both her landlord and tenant clients.
Taking an in-depth and comprehensive approach to her leasing and sales assignments, Erin looks at each listing as a unique asset. She engages in the local community to have a firm grasp of a property’s environment and to stay on the pulse of area activity. Her extensive market knowledge and strategically-forged relationships allow her to thoughtfully match ideal users to a site and promote a property to its maximum potential.
Professional Designations & Awards
- Lenexa Chamber of Commerce Leadership Lenexa Program
- Northland Regional Chamber of Commerce Leadership Northland Program
- Licensed salesperson (Missouri and Kansas)
Civic & Professional Engagement
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Lenexa Economic Development Council
- North Kansas City Master Plan Advisory Committee
Notable Projects & Clients
- City Center Lenexa, Lenexa
- Corbin Park
- Town Pavilion, Kansas City
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.S. Business Administration with dual emphasis in Finance and Real Estate