A seasoned veteran in tenant and buyer representation, John Coe joined Copaken Brooks in December of 1994. John is responsible for managing transactions for national corporate users with multiple locations throughout the United States. He assists his clients in assessing needs, defining requirements, streamlining processes, and benchmarking performance, as well as updating market trends, alerting tenants to upcoming lease terms and options including renewals, terminations and right of first refusals.
Experienced in office, industrial, retail, dispositions and site acquisitions, John has completed more than 500 real estate transactions in approximately 50 major markets throughout the United States. John also has experience with large corporate headquarters relocations, assisting his clients with site consolidation and acquisition, local and state economic incentives, and lease vs. buy analysis.
John earned the SIOR Active Office designation from the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® and is the 2017-2018 Chapter President. He also earned the CCIM designation from the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in U.S. History from The University of Kansas in 1992.
Professional Designations & Awards
- Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR), Active Office Specialist
- Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® (SIOR), 2017-2018 Western Missouri – Kansas Chapter President
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute, CCIM Designation
- Licensed salesperson (Missouri and Kansas)
Notable Projects & Clients
- City Center Lenexa, Lenexa
- Corrigan Station, Kansas City
- George K. Baum & Company
- Netsmart Technologies
- Terracon Consulting
- SCOR (Generalli)
- HUW International
- YMCA of Kansas City
- Grundfos Pumps
- Faultless Starch
- The University of Kansas, B.S. U.S. History