Tenant Representation Capabilities Second to None
Copaken Brooks’ business mission is to serve tenants’ and buyers’ best interests. Our commitment to serve tenants and buyers enables us to present all properties and lead our clients to the best possible property or investment decision.
Copaken Brooks is a leader in tenant representation. We provide our clients with a more focused, more detailed and more sophisticated approach to corporate real estate property analysis and brokerage services. We’ve completed favorable lease transactions in major national markets because we quickly identify the best alternatives, navigate state and local incentives, and ultimately negotiate lower occupancy and acquisition costs. Our goals and yours are the same: to identify all suitable real estate options and maximize savings in occupancy or acquisition costs.
1. Assess tenant needs
2. Define space requirements (square feet, geographic region, etc.)
3. Conduct extensive market analysis
4. Tour and evaluate alternatives
5. Leverage competition
6. Procure available state and local economic development incentives
7. Negotiate “best alternative” transactions
8. Manage and implement construction build-out
9. Monitor lease expenses
- Strategic Real Estate Planning
- Lease vs. Buy vs. Build
- Space Needs Assessment
- Site Selection
- Financial Analysis
- Contract Negotiating
- Economic Development Incentives
- Construction Management and Tenant Finish
- Lease Audit
meet the team
Based on Copaken Brooks’ market knowledge, we were able to structure an aggressive deal.
Copaken Brooks completely retrofitted the space to our specs and managed the construction process. They seem very invested in the communities in which they work, and there aren’t many aspects of commercial real estate they’re not plugged into.
Contact our Tenant