AdventHealth at City Center Lenexa (Office)
87th & Renner, Lenexa, Kansas
Located in Johnson County’s ever-growing suburban community, City Center Lenexa will build on the energy of the entire city while creating a destination unto itself.
Ideally positioned at the intersection of I-435 and 87th Street, it stands at the nexus of dramatic economic growth in western Johnson County. This progressive, technologically advanced area offers:
- LifeTime Fitness (55,000 visits/month)
- Civic Center, City Hall, Aquatic Center, Library
- Shawnee Mission Park, 3&2 Baseball Park, Canyon Farms Golf Club
- 20% growth rate in the last ten years
- Residents: 48,000 (3 miles), 162,000 (5 miles)
- Average Household Income: $115,000 (3 miles)
- 4 million SF of industrial space within 3 miles
- 2 million SF of office space on Renner corridor
- Daytime population 35,000+
- Over 4,000 apartments
When fully developed, City Center will consist of more than 2 million square feet, including civic components for the City of Lenexa, nearly 1 million square feet of office and retail, and 375 residential units.
The phasing plan includes a mixed-use retail and office component along Scarborough Street with a three-level parking garage behind the building.
- 1,200-4,280 SF Available
- Dynamic tenant mix with health and wellness focus
- Easy access from I-435 and 87th Street
- Fantastic area demographics with average household income over $115,000