Joining Copaken Brooks in 2022, Craig oversees all aspects of downtown property management to ensure clients receive the highest level of service. Clients benefit from a seasoned manager with a driven focus on tenant relations, tenant renewals, energy efficiency, and increased net operating income.
Craig began his career in commercial real estate in 1992 in the Washington D. C. market. Craig relocated to Kansas City in 2003 to oversee the Jones Lang LaSalle property management team. Since earning his master’s degree in International Management from Arizona State University in Phoenix, Arizona, Craig has gained over 30 years of experience managing office, retail and industrial properties.
Craig has extensive experience in client reporting and commercial property management in the Kansas City and Washington D.C. markets. Craig offers clients a broad range of real estate knowledge in financial reporting, staff management, sustainable initiatives and tenant relations. As an experienced market leader, Craig provides clients with a diverse background from which to oversee the property management team and to report to the clients.
Professional Designations & Awards
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Licensed Salesperson (Kansas & Missouri)
Civic & Professional Engagement
- Execuive Board Member – IREM – Kansas City
- Credentialing Committee – IREM – National
- Associate Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Junior Achievement of America Instructor
- Business Improvement District Board Member, District of Columbia
- Habitat for Humanity Board Member, Northern Virginia
Notable Projects & Clients
- Square Deal, Invesco, Clarion, RREEF
- Hall of States, Washington D.C.
- Lighton Plaza, Overland Park
- Town Pavilion, Kansas City
- 1201 Walnut, Kansas City
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Arts
- Arizona State University, Master’s in International Management