1816 Walnut Street
Kansas City, MO
1816 Walnut is a 12,000 SF building located in the heart of the Crossroads Arts District, near the recently remodeled historic landmark – Corrigan Station. Steps away from the streetcar, 1816 Walnut enjoys easy access to public transportation as well as easy highway access to I-35 and I-70. The space for lease in this building is a great opportunity for any business looking to be places in the middle of the action and enjoy the many amenities that the Crossroads has to offer. The space is currently being used as a temporary office for the new apartment building, REVERB. These images show its current state with fresh painted walls and new carpet/tile.
- 1st Floor – 5,387 SF Available
- 2nd Floor – 4,094 SF Available
- Located in vibrant crossroads district
- Hardwood floors, high ceilings, and open loft floor plan
- Close to Streetcar stop
- New furniture available
- Located next to REVERB, Crossroads’ newest luxury apartment complex and Corrigan Station, the remodeled historic landmark.