Chris Tschirhart has 21 years of experience in the construction industry, with a broad background in project management, preconstruction, estimating, project controls, contract negotiations and construction technologies. Chris has specific skills in risk management and works hard to achieve successful results for clients through collaborative, innovative and communication intense processes.
Prior to joining Copaken-Brooks, Chris was a Senior Project Manager with Project One Integrated Services, a premier owner’s representative company, in Denver Colorado. His projects included the BACB Office building, Vail Valley Medical Center, and Unique Properties Headquarters. Preceding Project One, Chris was a Regional Manager for Turner Construction focusing on project controls and process improvement. In addition, with Turner he was as a senior leader on the Rocky Mountain Regional VA Medical Center project valued at $1.7 billion.
Chris started his professional career in the construction industry with JE Dunn Construction where he served multiple roles in preconstruction/ estimating, project management, self-perform, and historic renovations.
Chris is LEED Accredited
Civic & Professional Engagement
- Kansas City Irish Center, Past Executive Member, Board of Directors
- University of Kansas ARCE Alumni Advisory Board
Notable Projects & Clients
- Kansas State House Renovation
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts – Kansas City, Missouri
- The Aspen Art Museum, Aspen Colorado
- Sporting Kansas City Soccer Stadium
- Rockhurst University, Master in Business Administration
- University of Kansas, Master of Construction Management
- Baker University, B.S. Mass Communication