18th & Walnut Street
Kansas City, Missouri
Copaken Brooks, CP Real Estate Capital and Burns & McDonnell partnered to design and build REVERB, a distinctive apartment building at 18th and Walnut in the Crossroads Arts District in downtown Kansas City, Mo. Construction started in January and completed in August 2020.
The 14-story apartment building contains 132 units located atop a two-story, above-ground parking garage. With a commitment to make the housing economical for renters, 10 percent of the 132 units meets Kansas City’s affordability standards. An additional 2,000 square feet of retail/other commercial space is located on the ground level of REVERB, including space for food trucks outside and a sidewalk park. Perched above the apartment units is a private outdoor terrace and lounge with a public, rooftop bar – Mercury Room.
Retail Space Available
- 1,827 SF Commercial Space Available
- Ground Floor of REVERB, the Crossroads’ new exclusive 14-Story, 132-Unit Luxury Apartment
- Development opening this Summer
- All new construction allows for fully customized build-out
- Tenants have access to 14th Floor Social Lounge
- Adjacent to the KC Street-Car Line