18th & Walnut Street
Kansas City, Missouri
Copaken Brooks, CP Real Estate Capital and Burns & McDonnell partnered to design and build REVERB, a distinctive apartment building at 18th and Walnut in the Crossroads Arts District in downtown Kansas City, Mo. Construction started in January and completed in August 2020. The investment group sold the building in 2022, but remains the leasing agent on the project.
The 14-story apartment building contains 132 units located atop a two-story, above-ground parking garage. With a commitment to make the housing economical for renters, 10 percent of the 132 units meets Kansas City’s affordability standards. An additional 2,000 square feet of retail/other commercial space is located on the ground level of REVERB, including space for food trucks outside and a sidewalk park. Perched above the apartment units is a private outdoor terrace and lounge with a public, rooftop bar – Mercury Room.
Retail Space Available
- 1,655 SF Commercial Space Available
- Ground Floor of REVERB, the Crossroads’ new exclusive 14-Story, 132-Unit Luxury Apartment
- Development opening this Summer
- All new construction allows for fully customized build-out
- Tenants have access to 14th Floor Social Lounge
- Adjacent to the KC Street-Car Line