18th & Walnut Street
Kansas City, Missouri
Copaken Brooks, CP Real Estate Capital and Burns & McDonnell are partnering to design and build REVERB, a distinctive apartment building at 18th and Walnut in the Crossroads Arts District in downtown Kansas City, Mo. Construction started in January with completion anticipated in the summer of 2020.
The 14-story apartment building will contain 132 units located atop a two-story, above-ground parking garage. With a commitment to make the housing economical for renters, 10 percent of the 132 units will meet Kansas City’s affordability standards. An additional 2,000 square feet of retail/other commercial space will be located on the ground level of REVERB, including space for food trucks outside and a sidewalk park. Perched above the apartment units will be a penthouse level with a public, rooftop bar and a private outdoor terrace and lounge.
Retail Space Available
- 1,827 SF Commercial Space Available
- Ground Floor of REVERB, the Crossroads’ new exclusive 14-Story, 132-Unit Luxury Apartment
- Development opening this Summer
- All new construction allows for fully customized build-out
- Tenants have access to 14th Floor Social Lounge
- Adjacent to the KC Street-Car Line