7840 W 165th Street
Overland Park, KS
AdventHealth, formally known as Shawnee Mission Health, is located in the growing and affluent BluHawk Development. BluHawk is a new development in the Southwest Corner of US Highway 69 and 159th Street of Overland Park, Kansas. The newest major commercial entertainment and tourism project consist of 277-aces of mixed-use development. AdventHealth is therefore surrounded by residential, a civic and community center, an indoor multi-sport complex, restaurants, retailers, and Cosentino’s Market.
AdventHealth Overland Park campus currently provides a list of services. The building consists of an emergency department, women’s imaging center, lab, and a medical office building. In addition, the property will sit adjacent to the 85-bed hospital to be completed in 2021. Most importantly, the AdventHeath campus creates a comforting and welcoming environment for patients and their families for the entire Kansas City region.
MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING
- 75,000 SF, 3-story, Class-A medical office building
- Adjacent to new 85-Bed AdventHealth Hospital (Scheduled to open late 2021)
- Enclosed walkway from MOB to ED/Imaging Center
- Covered drop-off
- Coffee shop
- Upscale finishes in lobby
- Fiber infrastructure
- Environmentally efficient
- Ample parking – 323 spaces
- Convenient access via 69 Highway