7840 W 165th Street
Overland Park, KS
AdventHealth, formally known as Shawnee Mission Health, is located in the growing and affluent 277-acre mixed-use development of BluHawk in the southwest corner of US Highway 69 and 159th Street in Overland Park, Kansas. The prime location is the newest major commercial entertainment and tourism project where Shawnee Mission Health is surrounded by residential, a civic and community center, an indoor multi-sport complex, restaurant, retail, and grocery-anchored neighborhood shopping center.
AdventHealth Overland Park campus currently consists of an emergency department, women’s imaging center, lab, and a medical office building with an 85-bed hospital to be completed in 2021. This AdventHeath campus creates a comforting and welcoming environment for patients and their families for the entire Kansas City region.
MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING
- 75,000 SF, 3-story, Class-A medical office building
- Adjacent to new 85-Bed AdventHealth Hospital (Breaking Ground Fall 2019)
- Enclosed walkway from MOB to ED/Imaging Center
- Covered drop-off
- Coffee shop
- Upscale finishes in lobby
- Fiber infrastructure
- Environmentally efficient
- Ample parking – 323 spaces
- Convenient access via 69 Highway