Kansas City, MO
1111 Main is the second-tallest habitable building in Kansas City and third-tallest in the state of Missouri. The 34-story mixed-use tower occupies a full city block in Downtown Kansas City on the northeast corner of 12th Street and Main Street. The iconic building includes one story of retail and 34 stories of offices. The retail component of the building includes Jason’s Deli, Planet Sub, FedEx, and Town News. The complex also controls two parking garages containing over 2,500 spaces located on the adjacent blocks.
- 4,481 RSF Available
- Stunning views of Downtown Kansas City
- Recently renovated Fitness Center with top of the line facility and equipment
- State-of-the-art conference center with new virtual conferencing technology
- Steps away from the Power & Light Entertainment District
- 24/7 on-site security, building concierge and security turnstiles